- Title:My Arms, Your Hearse
- Short info:Label: Candlelight Records – CANDLE055CD
Type: CD, Album, Reissue
Date of released: 2000
Style: Alternative Rock, Death Metal, Prog Rock
- ZIP Size FLAC version1508 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1343 megabytes
- Format:MP1 XM AAC AHX AU VOC ASF APE MP3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||The Amen Corner||8:43|
|6||Demon Of The Fall||6:13|
Organ [Hammond] – Fredrik Nordström
|10||Circle Of The Tyrant
Written-By – Tom G Warrior*
Written-By – Paul D'Ianno*, Steve Harris
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tanglade Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Abstract Sounds
- Copyright (c) – Tanglade Music
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Fredman
- Recorded At – Unisound
- Recorded At – Soundlab Studios, Örebro
- Mastered At – The Mastering Room
- Artwork [Consultation] – Opeth
- Artwork [Graphics Digitally Cleaned By] – Tom Martinsen
- Bass – Johan DeFarfalla (tracks: 10), Mikael Åkerfeldt (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Drums – Anders Nordin (tracks: 10), Martin Lopez (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Engineer, Co-producer – Fredrik Nordström
- Guitar – Peter Lindgren
- Mastered By – Göran Finnberg, Opeth
- Music By [Sounds], Lyrics By [Words] – Opeth (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Performer – Opeth
- Recorded By – Anders Fridén, Fredrik Nordström, Opeth
- Vocals, Guitar – Mikael Åkerfeldt
NotesOpeth - My Arms, Your Hearse originally released in 1998.
MY ARMS, YOUR HEARSE, the third observation by Opeth, was absorbed by the electronical devices at Fredman studios, and captured on tape during August/September 1997.
Opeth would like to dedicate this volume to Mr. Lee Barrett.
The "Hearse" was recorded during 4 weeks in the late Summer of 1997. This time we visited Fredman studios for the first time.
The bonus tracks on this album are the only 2 covers we've recorded. "Circle Of The Tyrants" by Celtic Frost was recorded at Unisound with the old/original Opeth line up in 1995. It was first included on the Various - In Memory Of Celtic Frost CD released by Dwell Records in 1996.
"Remember Tomorrow" features the "Hearse" line-up and was recorded at Soundlab Studios in the beginning of 1997. It was originally included on the "A Call To Irons" CD released by Dwell Records in 1997.
Mikael Akerfeldt 2000
All songs published by Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ Tanglade Ltd.
© Abstract Sounds / Tanglade Music 2000
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016685 023550
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CANDL055CD 1/23/03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LR61
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI R205
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 05538 CANDLE055CD 22094 091000
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI BY12
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 05538 CANDLE055CD 22094 091000
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi LD61
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 8Y13
|CANDLE25||Opeth||My Arms, Your Hearse (CD, Album)||Candlelight Records||CANDLE25||UK||1998|
|CANDLE25||Opeth||My Arms, Your Hearse (CDr, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Candlelight Records||CANDLE25||Russia||2001|
|BOBV099LP||Opeth||My Arms, Your Hearse (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Cle)||Back On Black||BOBV099LP||UK||2009|
|Candle470CD||Opeth||My Arms, Your Hearse (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Candlelight Records||Candle470CD||UK & Europe||2015|
|CDL558CD||Opeth||My Arms, Your Hearse (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Candlelight Records USA||CDL558CD||US||2015|