- Short info:Label: Auricle – AMCDR 069
Type: CDr, Album, Enhanced, Reissue
Date of released: 15 Jan 2016
Category: Electronic, Rock
Style: Abstract, Industrial, Avantgarde, Experimental
- ZIP Size FLAC version1421 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1346 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP4 ASF MMF AU MOD WMA APE MP3
|1||Like Swamps & Gas, But There's No Reason||17:05|
|2||The Number Of The Beast, Encounter #2||7:06|
|3||Please, Can I Have A New Fist?||13:10|
|4||Politely Doing The Transylvanian "Excuse Me"||8:45|
|5||The Number Of The Beast, Encounter #1||7:06|
|6||Beware Of The Scorpion, You Don't Know What He'll Do||8:45|
|7||Attempting The Reverse Sidestep Polka||11:37|
- Produced For – Auricle Music
- Recorded At – Tachyon Studio
- Bass [Manhattan Bass], Guitar [Hondo Guitar], Synthesizer [Synths], Voice, Cymbal, Turntables [Turntable], Loops, Tape [Tapes], Sounds [Radio] – Steve Freeman
- Guitar [Encore Guitar], Guitar Synthesizer [Roland Guitar Synth], Computer [Laptop Computer (Drums/groove Loops)], Synthesizer [Synths], Voice, Cymbal, Transferred By, Mixed By [Remix], Edited By [Editing] – Alan Freeman
- Guitar [Marlin Guitar], Voice, Percussion [Metal Spring, Tuning Pipes], Tape [Prerecorded Percussion And Atmospheres], Artwork, Design [Graphic Design] – Jim Tetlow
- Hurdy Gurdy [Two Processed Hurdy-gurdies], Effects – Dave Powell
- Producer [Produced By] – Alan Freeman, Steve Freeman
NotesAll improvisations by Extremities.
Recorded 29 August 2005.
Transfer, remix and editing 30 August, 4-5 September 2005.
Standard CD package, with 4-fold insert and tray card.
White label disc with black ink.
+ special PC CD-ROM sector, featuring video footage of Extremities trying out ideas prior to recording.
|AMCDR 069||Extremities||Turbulence (CDr, Album, Enh)||Auricle||AMCDR 069||UK||2005|