- Musician:Ernest V. Stoneman And His Dixie Mountaineers
- Title:Sally Goodwin / All Go Hungry Hash House
- Short info:Label: Edison Records – 52350
Type: Edison Disc
Date of released:
Category: Folk, World, & Country
- ZIP Size FLAC version1379 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1905 megabytes
- Format:MMF MIDI AIFF AC3 AIFF MP1 APE APE MP3
- 1379 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1905 downloads at 39 mb/s
|L||All Go Hungry Hash House|
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Bolen Frost
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Hattie Stoneman
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals – Ernest Stoneman
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – Ernest Stoneman (tracks: L)
NotesBoth sides recorded 24 April 1928 in New York, NY.
Side R matrix no. 18437-A.
Side L matrix no. 18435-A.
R side also released on Edison Blue Amberol 5529.
L side also released on Edison Blue Amberol 5528.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (runout)): 18437-A-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (label)): 18437
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (runout)): 18435-A-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (label)): 18435