- Musician:Dan Joseph
- Title:The Woolly Mammoth Tapes
- Short info:Label: Nostalgie De La Boue – ndlb#30
Type: 5 x File, MP3, 320 kbps
Country: Ivory Coast
Date of released: 01 Jun 2013
- ZIP Size FLAC version1301 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1606 megabytes
- Format:ASF AUD AAC MP3 APE MIDI MPC APE MP3
1301 downloads at 32 mb/s
1606 downloads at 39 mb/s
NotesPreviously unreleased tracks composed in close chronological proximity during the very late 1980s, in Washington, DC.
Tracks were all made on a Tascam 388 8-track porta-studio. The primary sound sources are electric guitar and a Korg DW8000 synthesizer, both heavily processed with an Ibanez DM-1100 digital delay and a Yamaha SPX90 multieffects processor. There is also a field recording made at Great Falls, MD (Falls), and Dan Joseph voice (Mammoth).
|ndlb#30||Dan Joseph||The Woolly Mammoth Tapes (5xFile, FLAC)||Nostalgie De La Boue||ndlb#30||Ivory Coast||2013|