- Title:Anti-State (Anarcho-Punk Compilation Vol. 2)
- Short info:Label: Overground Records – OVER 105VP CD
Type: CD, Compilation
Date of released: 2005
Style: Folk Rock, New Wave, Punk
- ZIP Size FLAC version1426 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1448 megabytes
- Format:TTA ADX AU MIDI MMF MP4 AAC APE MP3
1426 downloads at 32 mb/s
1448 downloads at 39 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–A Touch Of Hysteria||The Rulers||2:45|
|3||–The Mob||Gates Of Hell||2:51|
|4||–Flux Of Pink Indians||Progress||1:38|
|5||–Blyth Power||Hurling Time||3:26|
|7||–Subhumans||So Much Money||2:55|
|8||–Famous Imposters||Fighting Again||2:38|
|9||–Poison Girls||Bully Boys||2:17|
Bass – WombleDrums – Steve Guitar – Mick*Vocals – Kay*
|11||–Toxic Waste||Traditionally Yours||4:17|
|12||–Toxik Ephex||Nothings Permissive
Bass, Backing Vocals – Mikey Gloo-pimp*Drums – Chiz PirieLead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Inspector BlakeRhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dave WilkinsonVocals – Dod Copland
|14||–Decadence Within||A Breath Of Fresh Air||2:01|
|15||–No Defences||Willing Cripples
Bass – Richard*Drums – Andy Guitar – Bev, Sid Vocals – Iggy*
|17||–Civilised Society*||I Can Be Free||3:52|
|18||–The Sinyx||The Plague||2:41|
|19||–The Assassins||From The Gutter||4:46|
|21||–The Eratics||Capital Punishment||2:24|
- Recorded At – Southern Studios
- Compiled By, Liner Notes – Sean McGhee
Notes• Track 7 taken from the band's first and only demo tape, "Demolition War", recorded live on reel to reel at the band's practice space.
• Track 9 "was responsible for the band being blacklisted by the left wing SWP 'Rock Against Racism' collective, who thought it was a pop at them, and also resulted in the band being attacked in their communal house by the National Front, who were convinced it was an attack on them."
• Track 10 recorded at Soundstar, Croydon, August 1988.
• Track 12 taken from Toxik Ephex - Punk As Fuck E.P. (on their own Green Vomit label).
• Track 15 taken from a monitor mix of an album recorded at Southern Studios for release on Crass Records.
• Track 16 taken from the band's first single.
• Track 18 taken from the band's The Black Death E.P.
• Track 20 taken from the band's 3rd demo (their last).
• Track 21 taken from the same session (late 1979) as the track which appears on Bullshit Detector compilation LP.
• Artist for Track 18 appears as "Sinyx" on booklet back/back cover.
• Artist for Track 19 appears as "Assassins" on booklet back/back cover.
Issued in a jewel case (clear tray) with a 24-page booklet.