- Musician:Jeremy Hegge
- Title:Afternoon And Night In A Venezuelan Rainforest
- Short info:Label: Sonospace – 24
Type: File, FLAC, MP3, ogg-vorbis, WAV, EP
Date of released: 09 Nov 2014
Style: Field Recording, Sound Art
- ZIP Size FLAC version1342 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1514 megabytes
- Format:MPC RA MP1 AHX WMA VOC DMF APE MP3
1342 downloads at 32 mb/s
1514 downloads at 39 mb/s
|1||Afternoon and Night in a Venezuelan Rainforest||14:08|
NotesVenezuelan Rainforest is a sound journey mixed and composed by Jeremy Hegge and recorded by Felix Blume.
The sounds have been recorded between December 2010 and February 2011 in south of Venezuela, in "Gran Sabana", close to Santa Elena de Uairen (The closest town).
All of the sounds have been recorded during the shooting of "Fiebres", a documentary film by Adrien Lecouturier.
Felix has done the sonic postcard "Gran Sabana" with these sounds too, produced by Arte Radio