- Musician:Terry Riley
- Title:Poppy Nogoods All Night Flight (The First Ascent)
- Short info:Label: The Letter Edged In Black Press Inc. – S.M.S. Issue 3
Type: Cassette, Reissue, C40
Date of released: 1988
Category: Electronic, Classical
Style: Experimental, Minimal, Contemporary
- ZIP Size FLAC version1792 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1340 megabytes
- Format:VQF DXD ADX MPC TTA AA VOX APE MP3
1792 downloads at 32 mb/s
1340 downloads at 39 mb/s
|A||Poppy Nogoods All Night Flight (The First Ascent)||19:30|
|B||Poppy Nogoods All Night Flight (The First Ascent)||19:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Terry Riley
- Copyright (c) – Terry Riley
- Recorded At – Philadelphia College Of Art
- Music By, Sopranino Saxophone – Terry Riley
NotesPerformed live at the Philadelphia College of Art
November 17, 1967 from 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Tape realization for S.M.S. Nº 3
Side A and side B are identical.
The cover was designed and drawn by Terry Riley’s nine year old daughter Coleen (not credited on the release).
Cassette edition - originally issued in June 1968 as an open reel tape in an edition of 25 copies only for subscribers to S.M.S. This cassette edition was made for the complete sets of S.M.S. sold by Reinhold-Brown Gallery in 1988.
© 1968 ℗ 1988 Terry Riley
Packaged in a 5" tape reel box measuring 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" x 5/8" (14.6 cm x 14.6 cm x 1.6 cm).