- Musician:The Cinematic Orchestra
- Short info:Label: Ninja Tune – zen 12119
Type: Vinyl, 12"
Date of released: Oct 2002
Category: Electronic, Jazz
Style: Future Jazz, Downtempo
- ZIP Size FLAC version1680 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1449 megabytes
- Format:VOX AAC AA WMA VOX MP4 ADX APE MP3
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Kiesha JohnsonBass, Electric Piano – Phil FranceDrums – Luke FlowersElectronics – Patrick CarpenterEngineer [Sound Supervision] – The Soca CasualLead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Featuring – Niara ScarlettMixed By – Alan Mawdsley, J.Swinscoe*, Phil FranceMixed By [Assistant] – Joe Fields Percussion – Milo FellProducer – J.Swinscoe*, Phil FranceRecorded By [Electronics] – Alan MawdsleyRecorded By [Percussion] – Nick HuntRecorded By [Rhodes, Electric Bass, Drums] – Greg MorganWritten-By – J.Swinscoe*, N.Scarlett*, P.France*
Engineer [Sound Supervision] – The Soca CasualMixed By – Alan Mawdsley, J.Swinscoe*Mixed By [Assistant] – Chris WillcockProducer, Keyboards – J.Swinscoe*Soprano Saxophone – Tom ChantWritten-By – J.Swinscoe*, T.Chant*
|B||Evolution II (Mr P Remix)
Keyboards, Programmed By – Patrick CarpenterMixed By [Remixed By] – P.C.*Remix – Mr P*Vocals, Featuring – Fontella BassWritten-By – J.Swinscoe*, P.Carpenter*, P.France*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ninja Tune
- Copyright (c) – Ninja Tune
- Recorded At – AIM Studios
- Recorded At – Moolah Rouge Studios
- Recorded At – Boogie Back Studios
- Recorded At – Soho Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Soho Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Tenth Planet
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Design – Doug Bowden
- Management – Rhythm & Business*
- Mastered By – Voda
- Mastered By [Cut] – George Lambert
NotesRhodes and electric bass recorded at Aim Studios, London.
Drums recorded at Moolah Rouge Studios, Stockport.
Percussion recorded at Boogie Back Studios, London.
Electronics recorded at Soho Recording Studios, London.
Mixed at Soho Recording Studios.
Mastered at Tenth Planet
Vinyl cut at Alchemy
A1, A2 published by Copyright Control
B published by Copyright Control and Just Isn't Music Limited.
(p) & (c) Ninja Tune 2002
Original version of "Evolution" appears on the album Every Day.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ZEN12119 A-2 DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout: ZEN12119 B-2 DAMONT
- Barcode: 5 021392 268163
|none||The Cinematic Orchestra||Horizon (Radio Edit) (CD, Single, Promo)||Ninja Tune||none||UK||2002|
|zen 12119||The Cinematic Orchestra||Horizon (12", W/Lbl)||Ninja Tune||zen 12119||UK||2002|
|ZEN cds 119||The Cinematic Orchestra||Horizon (CD, Single, Promo, Pap)||Ninja Tune||ZEN cds 119||Unknown|
|zen cds119||The Cinematic Orchestra||Horizon (CD, Single)||Ninja Tune||zen cds119||UK||2002|