- Musician:Enjoy My Bitch!
- Title:The Story Of A Bitch
- Short info:Label: Grinder Cirujano Records – GCR 048, Fear Brutal Records – none, Delivery Rapist Label & Distro – none
Type: CD, Compilation
Date of released: 2015
- ZIP Size FLAC version1443 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1292 megabytes
- Format:FLAC DXD XM MP2 MPC DTS MP1 APE MP3
1443 downloads at 32 mb/s
1292 downloads at 39 mb/s
|1||Cum' On Bitch!||1:33|
|4||Why I'm A Vulgar Person?||1:34|
|5||This Is For Fun||1:17|
|6||Blood In Gore||3:09|
|7||Marie Funny Clit Play||3:54|
|8||I Will Fuck You Now||1:56|
|9||I've Seen A Slut On The Cross||1:36|
|10||She Sucks My Balls||2:34|
|12||Jesus Was A Bitch!||2:51|
|13||In The Name Of God||2:23|
|14||My First Time||3:19|
|15||Jesus Comes Ripping||2:04|
|17||Do You Wanna Be An Ass Star?||2:45|
|19||Clau Le Poulpe||3:24|
|21||Weakness is Christianity||2:12|
- Distributed By – Sevared Records
- Distributed By – New Order Records
- Pressed By – Megadisc – MD 3609
- Recorded At – Bitch Craft Studios
- Bass – E. Patton (tracks: 1 to 11), Eduardo Asmodeo (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Drums [C. Drums] – Robo Drill* (tracks: 7 to 15)
- Drums [Dancing Drums] – Robo Drill* (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Guitar – Eduardo Asmodeo
- Sampler [Sampling] – E. Patton (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Vocals – Eduardo Asmodeo (tracks: 7 to 11), Mr. Misogynist (tracks: 1 to 6), The Blasphemer (tracks: 12 to 15)
NotesProduced by Grinder Cirujano Records
CD - Editiors Fear Brutal Records, Delivery Rapist Label & Distro
Official distribution in U.S.A. Sevared Records
Official distribution in Centroamerica New Order Records
Tracks 01 to 06. Recorded in 2010 at the Bitch Craft Studios in Merida, Yukatan Mexico.
Tracks 07 to 11. Taken from the third "Bitch Party" demo recorded in 2005 at the Bitch Craft studios in Merida, Yukatan Mexico.
Tracks 12 to 15. Taken from the second "Here's My Bitch" demo recorded in 2005 at the Bitch Craft studios in Merida, Yukatan Mexico.
Track 16. Label: Dead Whore. Year: 2010. Country: Argentina. Note: last compilation of the band.
Track 17. Label: No Future Productions. Year: 2010. Country: U.S.A. Note: originally written for another compiled but never carried out and used in this.
Track 18. Label: Gorebyte & Human Extinction Corp. Year: 2009. Country: Mexico. Note: in this compilation participated little more than 100 bands could be downloaded online.
Track 19. Label: Pest Records. Year: 2010. Country: Romania. Note: song written for a woman is not necessary to write who is the same song says it.
Track 20. Label: La Mierda Records. Year: 2009. Country: Italy. Note: the intro of this song is of the 7 Latinos "Canta Chamo".
Track 21. Label: Alarma Records. Year: 2004. Country: Mexico. Note: this song is taken from demo "Gore Infection Christianity".
Track 22 stamps: never released. Probably the year 2008-2010 Pais Mexico. Note: it was written for a compilation in Mexico in honor of a porn star named Caroline Pierce but never took that disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Q5M1
- Matrix / Runout: MEGADISC MD 3609 INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA