- Title:Uncle Jam Wants You To Join His Army
- Short info:Label: Thang, Inc. – 1024791XS
Type: Flexi-disc, 6", 33 ⅓ RPM, Single Sided, Single, Stereo
Date of released: 24 Oct 1979
Category: Funk / Soul
- ZIP Size FLAC version1641 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1603 megabytes
- Format:APE AU DMF XM AUD MPC DTS APE MP3
- 1641 downloads at 32 mb/s
- 1603 downloads at 39 mb/s
|A||"p" (Unfinished Version)||4:08|
- Manufactured By – Eva-Tone Soundsheets – 102479 / XS
- Copyright (c) – Uncle Jam – 102479 / XS
- Arranged By – Parliament
- Band – Funkadelic
- Producer – Dr. Funkenstein
- Words By – George Clinton
NotesThis is an earlier Instrumental Version from
Funkadelic - In The Cabin Of My Uncle Jam (P Is The Funk)
Uncle Jam Wants You To Funk With Him!
Send a casette recording with your singing lyrics
of this unfinished instrumental "p" track
and Win $25,000 Cash! (see: more images!)
Join Uncle Jam's Army!
There exist pinback-buttons with the same Cover-Artwork.
They were given away by Uncle Jam's Army (Roger Clayton, The Egyptian Lover...)
on the "End Of Summer Jam Festival" in the L.A. Sports Arena in 1983.
Uncle Jam Wants You To Join His Army!
Comes with a small one sheet with the contest rules and prizes.
Housed in a cartoon Paper-Cover.
MFD in U.S.A. by Eva-Tone Soundsheets ® Clearwater, Fl.
Produced Especially for you
by Dr. Funkenstein
for Thang, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 102479 / XS T U